#ZAYNHASNOCHILL

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!!!

edited by: me
Have you seen my future husband’s a.k.a. Zayn Malik’s latest tweets?
So, these are what I’m talking about.

well, they're making history

The good news is, ZAYN WASN'T BEING HACKED.




And I was like "HAHAHAHAH, OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!" then started to check twitter and timeline LINE, make sure I didn't miss every single thing about what's happening. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who did this.


#ZAYNHASNOCHILL immediately became no. #1 in trending topic worldwide. 


#ZAYNHASNOCHILL
Then, I got informations (via @ZaynJMNews) that FINALLY, ZAYN and NB have UNFOLLOWED each other. Zayn also retweeted a tweet, then unretweeted it directly.

Thanks to Allah. Finally Zayn got Ramadhan's blessing :') 

Guess what I found... THIS FANDOM IS SO FUCKING FAST, FASTER THAN A JET.




what the fuck is this XD lol
That's why I love this fandom SO MUCH.

And, HEY! Look what I found!!!!





And this
17 July?!

Some rumors said that Zayn Malik will come back to 1D on July, 17th 2015. But then, I remembered what Zayn said; "So let's not believe everything we read." 
Well, just hope the best for 1D and all directioners. Whether Zayn will come back or not, just keep supporting 1D and Zayn always:))

All the love. x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

izzazhafira's Activity

untuk yang kesekian kalinya, #latepost

A photo posted by izza (@izzazhafira) on

izzazhfr_'s Activity