#5YearsOfOneDirection

IT’S 23rd JULY!!!
Guess what,
TODAY is the-biggest-boyband-on-the-planet’s a.k.a. ONE DIRECTION’S 5 YEARS ANNIVERSARY WOOHOO.
And that’s mean, today 5 years ago (at 8.22 pm) One Direction was formed at the XFactor.


so fetus
I knew 1D since I was at grade 6. But at that time, I didn’t really care about who they are. I knew WMYB because my friends performed it at school stage. And since I was at junior high school, some of my friends were directioners. So I knew about them, a little.
One afternoon, I was watching MTV and they played Night Changes music video and I fell in love with it. Then I downloaded the music, and listened to it many times. Until now, Night Changes is my favorite song ever.

25th March 2015 (the next day is my birthday lol), 1D came to my country, Indonesia. It was the day when Zayn Malik left the band too. They had OTRA Tour at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium Jakarta, as a four-piece.


One Sunday afternoon, I was searching for good TV show and stopped at one national TV station. It played Where We Are Tour. I didn’t know what was that at that time. All I knew is just ‘Oh, One Direction.’ Most of times, I starred at Zayn. Yes, he is more than handsome. I also download several songs that I never knew before. After the WWA ended, I listened to their song that I’ve just downloaded, again and again.

watch this, and you'll be directioners

The next day, I started to search anything about 1D, especially Zayn Malik (yeah, I’m a Zayn Girl). I stalked their Instagram. I went to google. I captured their photos (many of them are Zayn’s face). I also went to youtube. But at first, I just wanted to search for Night Changes instrumental. But suddenly, I found ‘One Direction - Night Changes (Acoustic)’ and I fell in love over and over again with Zayn. HE’S SUCH AN ANGEL IDK. His hazel eyes, eyelashes (my kryptonite), pink lips, long black hair, and his high notes succeed stole my heart. I went to onedirectionVEVO, and started to downloaded their music videos. Since that day, I think I’m officially Directioners.


My VERY VERY FIRST ALBUM that I bought was FOUR. I bought it at Disctarra when I stayed in Bandung for holidays. And when my brother turn on the TV at the hotel, Up All Night Tour WAS PLAYING. And because there’s free wifi at the hotel, I watched many video of 1D all night long. So that’s such a 1Dday for me.

And here I am now. I am a directioners and I proud of it.

1D corner at my bedroom

4 albums completed
I’ve described myself a lot that I forget it was about 1D’s 5th anniversary HAHAHAH.

MASSIVE THANKYOU for ONE DIRECTION for

light up my world like nobody else,
being my inspiration, my idol, my motivation,
bringing another kind of happiness to my life,
teach me new knowledge by increasing my English,
being there for me when no one does,
making incredible albums,
and many more than I couldn’t describe in words.
But promise, even when the night changes it will never change me (and directioners all around the world) and you, guys.

started
from the bottom
now they're
here
 Once again, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!! You guys are so AMAZAYN, BRILLIAM, EXTRAORDINHARRY, FABULOUIS, AND PHENOMENIALL !!!!!!
All the love, :) xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

izzazhafira's Activity

untuk yang kesekian kalinya, #latepost

A photo posted by izza (@izzazhafira) on

izzazhfr_'s Activity